Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2, 2009

UPDATE

So, I have been working out on the weights, and getting some cardio in, although not as much cardio as I would like. I have been hitting the gym at least three times a week! Woo hoo!

I did go to WWers last Wednesday, along with an old buddy, who is glad to be back, too, and also a new buddy, who is glad to start up!!

I weighed 238 pounds, which means that I gained 6 pounds since the last meeting I attended in the middle of December.

I had also weighed in mid-January on a scale at a friend’s house, and I had weighed 236, which means I have gained 2 pounds since the middle of January.

I am glad it’s not a massive amount, but in the big picture of things, I am only 13.8 pounds down from my original start one year ago. SIGH, double sigh.

But, here I go again. One thing for certain, I am not a quitter, in that I have not given up entirely, and thank goodness I have not gained all the weight back.

I am glad to be back to WWers, and I look forward to going to the meetings again! They are always inspiring.

I feel good today! I am a little sore, but I did go up in ALL of my weights last night!!

No comments: