Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today's plan!

     Well, since I can't workout on the weights today (or tomorrow, back on Thursday, though!), I decided that tonight besides riding the recumbent bike, I am going to start a new program.
     I have been reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl, and so I have also been checking out her website. I have actually been looking at her website for a couple of years now, but more recently I have been a faithful reader!
     I love her book by the way! HYSTERICAL and inspiring :)
     So, I noticed she had a push-up challenge on her blog, and I decided to check it out!
     It's the one hundred push-ups training program. And, considering I don't think I can do ONE regular push-up, I am interested!
     Tonight I plan on doing my initial test! I love how they even have a place to log my push-ups as I go.
     I am excited to try this out! I do have some ultimate strength goals. I would like to be able to do 20 push-ups at one time. I would like to be able to do 5 pull-ups!
     And, I know all of this hard work will equal some nice looking arms...just in time for summer!

No comments: