Monday, July 25, 2011

Cool site!

I found a new website that will actually show you the elevation grade of what you are walking!!! Check it out at www.mapmyride.com.

You can access everything without signing up. Click on Map a Ride. Wait for it to load (it asks you to fill out some questions, but you don't have to, though, I am sure they appreciate the info), and then click CONTINUE.

This will take you to a map. Up in the left hand corner, type in whatever address you want. For example, I typed in Robinson Canyon with my city and state. Then double-click the route(I did from the bottom of the hill to the top of the hill).

Next down in the right hand corner, click on the ELEVATION button. And, there you have it!!! Cool, huh?

I do love Google Pedometer, but it doesn't have this feature.

No comments: