Friday, July 8, 2011

Motivation

     I love Twitter, and I follow lots of cool people, who are connected with healthy living. One of my favorites is Clutter Diet
     I read a quote on this Twitter profile on June 20th that very much resonnates with me, and every time I am eating or exercising, I tell myself this:
People say all the time, "I'm doing the best I can." Are you really? Be honest with yourself.

     TRULY...Am I doing the best I can???
     Another recent form of motivation for me? I saw pictures of myself taken during this past month. I feel MUCH thinner than I look! I am going to pick up two pics in particular that I had enlarged to 5x7s that I am going to tape in my kitchen to remind me if I really want to snack...I will post those pics here and my weight stats later this afternoon or tomorrow :)

No comments: