Thursday, July 7, 2011

I love cooking!

     Wednesday night I made a yummy dinner. I baked chicken that had a tiny bit of extra olive oil, garlic, pepper, hazelnuts, and artichokes (in a can in water, not marinated). OHMYGAWSH...it was sooooo delish!
     The side dish was one of my daddy's favorite ones to make. It has light cream cheese, 2 cans of corn, and 2 cans of chiles. I also add lime and garlic, and then you mix it all up and bake it.
     I am not a big fan of using canned stuff, but...it works for these recipes and saves tons of time :)
     Our favorite dessert is our fruit smoothies. We use frozen fruit (my favorite is mango and blackberries, Rick likes peaches and blueberries) and 1% milk.
     I have THE greatest blender!!! I love it because it makes single portions :))
     I love cooking, and I especially enjoy creating new recipes!

No comments: