Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank goodness it's Friday!!

I had a class all week, a day-long class. Then I had cheer practice for a couple of hours on three afternoons after class, so it's been a busy week! I am GLAD it's Friday :)

Exercise:
I did not go for a walk this morning, instead I grabbed a little more sleep. So, this evening I did a Cardio Blast video for 30 minutes, and I know I am going to feel that tomorrow,especially my thighs! Then, we played Just Dance on the Wii for 20more minutes!! Boy, howdy, I was sweaty when we were all done :)

Eating
Breakfast:
coffee-FF milk, honey, SF white chocolate
cottage cheese

Snack:
watermelon
cherries

Lunch:
2 pieces of chicken lunchmeat
stawberries
watermelon
butternut squash
cauliflower
carrots
Greek yogurt

Afternoon snack:
SF Strawberry SF Red Bull

Dinner:
6-inch veggie sub
stawberries

Water: 118 ounces

No comments: