Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I feel out of sorts, but that's a good thing!

I did not walk last night, and actually yesterday was supposed to be a jog/walk day. I did ride the bike in the morning, but my swollen foot kept me from doing anything last night :( Then this morning, even though the swelling had gone down quite a bit, I decided to not push it, so I didn't exercise. I MISSED working out last night and this morning, which reaffirms my love of exercise!!!!

Exercise: Tonight I went for a flat road walk for two miles. I didn't want to push the healing of my foot!! I did also enjoy a BEAUTIFUL moon :) I hope to get back to jogging sooner than later!

Eating:
Breakfast
Greek yogurt
FF milk, SF white chocolate and coconut latte(I know...not natural, but I needed a coffee stand visit today!)

Lunch
Caesar Salad (I substituted the dressing with LF Catalina)
1/2 egg salad sandwich
grapes
carrots
cauliflower

Dinner
Mahi Mahi
shrimp
snap peas
rice (1/2 cup)
grapes
carrots

Dessert
peach smoothie (made with frozen no sugar added peaches and LF milk)

Water: 75 ounces today.

No comments: