Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Apology accepted?

     So, I have been in Seattle since Saturday early afternoon. I am still here right now, and I won't return until rather late this evening.
     But, I figured I would spend part of my lunch catching you up!
     I have actually exercised quite a bit with lots of walking (around Pike Place) and swimming (yes, laps).
     My eating on the other hand...oh my. Do we really have to talk about that? Dang, if I wasn't so honest. SIGH.
     Well, I had some great food. Very delicious, indeed. Calorie count...outrageous. Portions...OK.
     I am not going to beat myself up over the choices. I am going to just start over tomorrow.
     I have had mostly lots of sleep, counting the three hour nap yesterday afternoon and being able to sleep in later.
     On Sunday, I actually slept in until after 10 a.m., which was absolutely WONDERFUl.
     I did stay up a little later each night, mostly visiting with my sister, but it was sooooo worth it, catching up with her!
     So, overall, I have had a bit of a mini-vacation. I am looking forward to coming home, though.
      Catch ya on the flipside (sort of funny, considering how many kids have never actually held an album)!

No comments: