Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF, I think!

     This has been one SUPER long week. I truly was not sure it would ever end, nor do I really think it is...
     I finally am back in my classroom after grading culminating projects all week, which I have to say were pretty darn good this year!
     This afternoon I have a massage!!! That is what makes me most excited that today is Friday!
     Then I have to come home and pack to leave for Seatte. I fly out of Wenatchee tomorrow, and I won't be home until late Tuesday evening.
     A week from today we will be ending our quarter and heading for Spring Break, baby!
     I have a bunch of things planned for the break. Definitely some R & R, yeah right!
     I want to make it to Cashmere and Leavenworth to see friends, and I am hoping to make a doctor's appointment with my favorite doctor in L-Town.
     I also want to work on my storage unit, make a first ever chiropractor appointment, and, of course, do some major spring cleaning.
     As well, I hope to start a routine of exercising over the break, and then when I leave on special assignment for OSPI the second week of April to Iowa, my hope is to keep the schedule going.
     SO, I just need to make it until next Friday. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

No comments: