Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hurray for the freezer

     Seriously, part of the reason why my eating is going so well is due to the freezer. I have found some frozen foods that I love to eat for lunch and even a couple for breakfast.
     So, today it will be easy for me to celebrate National Frozen Food Day as I pop my lunch into the microwave.
     My favorite manufacturer is, hands down, Lean Cuisine. I have yet to find a meal I don't like from them.
     I especially love their sandwiches and pizzas. I also like Healthy Choice meals because they always give you a variety.
     By that I mean that on the plate you receive a meat, veggies and even a dessert, which feels like a full meal.
     I have also recently discovered South Beach Diet meals. I really like its breakfast options; the burritos are delicious.
     So long as the meal tastes good, it works for me. Then I know exactly what I am eating, it's something warm (which feels more filling), and the portion is already determined.
     OK, so for yesterday. I lugged around this jug of water that was 2.3 liters (77 ounces), and I drank only half of it.
     I am going to try the jug one more time today and I will see if it works for me or not. Then I might go back to the smaller bottles (from which I drank about the same amount of water).
     I have tried flavored water and even adding various things to my water, and what is so strange to me is that I have never had a problem with drinking water before.
     For exercise yesterday, my step-daughter and I turned the timer on and danced two different times for 15 minutes each time.
     It's amazing how fast that time goes when you are just laughing and having fun. I definitely was sweating and burning off calories.
     What I need to make happen and figure out how to schedule is my time at the gym. I need to find when it will work in my schedule.
     So, water and exercise . . . I can do this! How come I can always make one or two things work well, but there is always something for which I cannot find the balance?
     And, that's the last word, until tomorrow.

No comments: