Monday, March 19, 2007

Need Water

     This morning I woke up to something not sooooo wonderful...NO WATER. Thank goodness for baby wipes!
     The rest of my weekend went really well. Lots of relaxing time, which is good with the upcoming week.
     I watched the baseball game on Saturday, which besides the cold weather, was a nice mellow time.
     My girlfriend came and brought us coffee, since neither of us had time to go somewhere else and meet up for a couple of hours. It was nice to catch up.
     I watched the "Gridiron Gang" last night with the family, and I really liked it. Yes, it was predictable, but I still liked the message at the heart of the movie. Overall, I had a good weekend, and I am definitely feeling better today.
      I did not do any extra exercise, just a small walk on Saturday and another yesterday.
     I did eat a GROSS hamburger from a local fast food restaurant, but I ended up throwing part of it out because it was so greasy. YUCK!
     My water intake was not as high as it could/should be especially with being sick, but I did drink lots of tea this weekend to soothe my throat.
     I am working really hard on something in my life right now...CONTROL. I will be writing more about that tomorrow!
     Wouldn't you know that I feel REALLY thirsty right now? I am glad I have some bottled water! LOL!
     Have a SUPER happy day!!

No comments: