Saturday, March 17, 2007

WARNING

     I just feel compelled to comment on the fact that I KNOW that being sick off and on for basically two months is a WARNING.
     I get that my body is saying ENOUGH. I am working on figuring out how to slow down, and truly prioritizing what I NEED to do, WANT to do, SHOULD do, and CAN do.
     I am figuring out what my motivation is to do what I am doing. I am making sure that it is for the RIGHT reasons.
     I have given up many things this year (although, I have also added some new things). BUT...I am planning on phasing out some more things and NOT replacing them.
     I am going to work on saying something that my friend shared with me... "I choose not to do (whatever it is) because my health is paying a price. I need to take care of myself."
     Good call, girlfriend!

No comments: