Friday, March 2, 2007

Can anybody say . . .

     Thank the world that it is FINALLY Friday? I wasn't sure this week would ever end, and last night I woke up and thought today was Saturday.
     Talk about needing this week to be over! I am planning little to nothing this weekend.
     That, of course, doesn't automatically mean that the weekend will be completely relaxing, but at least there will be some down time.
     I do want to meet up with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday, and maybe we will go out for coffee or something.
     I also am planning on going to the movies sometime to see the new movie "Hog Wild" because it looks like a good laugh!
     As well, I want to rent some movies, since it seems like we have missed a whole bunch lately and there are lots of movies that we haven't watched to rent right now.
     This weekend I am also hoping for some extra sleep, and I am definitely planning on exercising up at the gym and maybe squeezing in a walk if the sun is out.
     Yesterday was a good day for everything but my water consumption. I really did a good job eating (breakfast is the key!), and I even exercised twice.
     I went for a 20-minute walk (it's so nice when the sun is out!), and then last night my step-daughter and I turned the timer on and danced for 15 straight minutes.
     We were laughing so hard and being so silly, and really that 15 minutes went by quickly and didn't feel much like exercise.
     Now, if I can just shake this cold (which seems worse this morning), I will be a much happier camper!
     I am proud of myself for still exercising even when I don't feel good and would rather take a nap.
     Now, I just need to boost the water, and I know I will feel better!
     And, that's the last word, until Monday.

No comments: