Friday, March 30, 2007

PSYCHO

     I am sure you can totally relate, but when you are gone from your job for two days in a row, it takes at least that many days to catch up and feel normal again.
     Yes, that is my excuse for not blogging the past days. Life has been incredibly busy, even moreso than normal.
     And, I use that term "normal" without truly knowing what the heck it means in my life, other than busy.
     I have some BIG plans for Spring Break, which starts this afternoon!!! WOO HOO!!
     I have MANY things that I have to do, but I also have a list of things that I want to do, starting with heading to the gym tomorrow morning before Cody's soccer game.
     I am going to weigh when I go there, and I will definitely share what the number is...SIGH.
     Aferall, I am "weighing in" right? I think sometimes I have the opposite issue that scale obsessed people have...it's almost a form of denial. I know that I have not been working out, I know that I have not lost weight, so I don't want to weigh.
     I don't have a scale in my home, so the only way for me to weigh is to go to the gym. Hmmmm...
     Well, that is on the top of my list tomorrow, and I also want to take my measurements.
     Life may be psycho right now, and it may be that way for the next couple of weeks, but I am starting to feel more on top of things and figuring out the balance.
     Sorry this blog is a shortie...off and running!

No comments: