Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pass the Nyquil, please

      I definitely have a nasty cold rearing its very ugly head. I have been sicker this past two months than I think I have been in the past two years.
      And, to make matters worse, this feels like it might be turning into Bronchitis. Sleep is so needed, but last night I was up what felt like forever, hacking and trying to breathe out of one side or the other of my nose.
      I KNOW that I am just very run down and that my body is telling me, “NO MORE, ALREADY!” I can hear it.
      Thankfully today and through the weekend is not looking too busy and hectic. I do have a few things that I have to do, but that are more on the mellow side.
      I need to update you on everything for this week. I have not exercised other than one thirty minute walk.
      My eating has really been good. I actually have been writing down everything I have been put in my mouth. This process makes me want to join Weight Watchers, but I have to figure out how to add it into my slammed schedule.
      Even the water has not been as good this week as it was the past couple of weeks. It is seriously that being so busy that I forget to drink.
      OK, so now for the positive notes. I did make a massage appointment for next Friday, and that makes me SUPER happy, and that is taking care of me!
      Now I just need to make everything else fall into line. I think that today and tomorrow I will do much better than I did earlier this week.
      Part of the problem was that I left my house on Monday and Wednesday at 7 a.m., and then I did not return home until around 9 p.m. both of those nights.
      That makes for a long day that you just feel like you are trying to survive. And, I am not really sure how well I have done with that, as I am coming out of this week sick.
      This all goes back to my theme of the week, shoot of my life: BALANCE.
      And, that’s the last word, until tomorrow.

No comments: