Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happily EXHAUSTED!!!

     Back from cheer camp, and SUPER happy to be home! I have had such an amazing week!!
     I didn't have any time this morning to blog, as we were up and running from the get go!
     Really, this week was a bonding one with my squad, but I also feel like we all improved on so many things...emotionally, mentally, and physically.
     I met some seasoned coaches and cheerleaders, and I am so appreciative of all that they shared with me!
     This is going to be such a good season, and I know we are going to have tons of fun!!
      On our way home, we stopped in Brewster so I could love on my boys, since they were going the other direction (like ships passing in the night). It was SOOOOOO good to see my babies!!
     The youngest one is off to spend some quality time with his pops and some of his old friends, and the oldest is headed over to Spokane to take the ASVAB and join up with the Marines.
     Now, I am home, but I am only half-unpacked, so I need to wrap this up and finish. I have lots to do to get ready for our trip to Yellowstone!
     As well, I can't wait to go see Rick!! And, I am SUPER excited to see my baby doll in the morning!! We missed her so much at cheer camp!!! I ordered her cheer uniform, and I can't wait to see her in it!
     Later for now!!

No comments: