Monday, July 2, 2007

What a Weekend!

     BUSY, busy, BUSY. I did not work out over the weekend, but I moved, and let me tell ya...I know the calories melted off.
     Packing and moving is an ordeal, but I was very lucky to have TONS of people there to help! All of the help was overwhelming, and I realize what amazing friends I have!
     Then after moving, I had an entire army of volunteers unpacking my house, which is now almost completely done! Incredible!!
     I am tired today, but I still went and walked the track with the cheerleaders this morning. Feels so good to feel my muscles burn.
     Last night we took the kids to see Ratatouille. It was a nice break from a LONG two days. I have to say that it wasn't one of the best animated movies I have ever watched.
     I liked a lot of the content because I LOVE to cook, but really much of the storyline went over the little ones. The teenagers thought it was funny and liked it though.
     I bought the kids popcorn, pop, and candy, but I only had a water because we ate dinner prior to going. I did munch a few of my step-daughter's Whoppers, but that was it.
     So, I really am proud of my eating over the past couple of weeks. It feels good to make those good choices.
     Lots left on my "to do today" list.

No comments: