Thursday, May 1, 2008

Denzel is the man!

     I recently read an article about Denzel Washington. I have always liked his acting, and I also am impressed with his apparent ability to remain humble in the world of Hollywood.
     Well, in this article he said something that resonnated with me.
     "Do what you need to, so you can do what you want to."
     That totally relates to this changing my life journey! I need to do certain things and continue to do them, so I can do all the things I want to.
     I want to climb Mt. Kilmanjaro someday. I want to wear size 10 pants again. I want to run a mile or two straight.
     Oh, there's plenty more things I want to do, and I am just proud that I am doing the things that I NEED to do!
     Last night was our 8th week of doing WW. I am sticking with these changes I have made; they feel great!
     Be healthy!

No comments: