Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why is it?

     Today I feel thick or full or fat. I don't know why because I have not overeaten, and I just woke up a couple of hours ago.
     I have been walking lots; besides the big Relay walking, I have been walking around the neighborhood, avoiding vicious canines, and also riding the recumbent bike all since the last weigh-in last Wednesday.
      But, there is something about Wednesday mornings and feeling fat. Maybe it's psychological and all about the weigh-in; I don't know.
     Just yesterday I had several kids throughout the day in different classes ask me about how much weight I have lost, so I know that it is more and more noticeable.
     And, a new shirt I bought at the beginning of May, which I bought in a smaller size, well, I wore that yesterday, and it's almost too big.
     I will let you know what the scale says tonight. Be healthy!

No comments: