Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Monday!

     I woke up at 5:30 this morning, 20 minutes before my alarm was set to start playing music to wake me up to get ready to work out. BUT, I woke up with an icky headache.
     I drank water, took some Tylenol, and went back to bed. When my alarm went off, I still had a bit of my headache left, so I went back to sleep until my normal time of 6:30.
     I do like the idea I have for my new goal. Rather than saying I will work out five times a week or whatever, my goal is five hours a week.
      When I watched the National Body Challenge on the Discovery Health Channel, that was the trainer's idea.
     She then said to add more time each week, rather than more workouts. I just feel like that takes the pressure off, if you miss a day.
     I do have a busy afternoon and evening with preschool meetings, but I am going to try and walk right after school with a couple of my co-workers.
     And, I will try for tomorrow morning, too! I did drink two glasses of water this morning (that's 16 ounces down!).

No comments: