Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jack Frost nipping at your ear...

     A little cold out there! WHAT was I thinking? I woke up this morning, first, VERY thirsty!!
     SO, I downed a glass of water (14 ounces), and then I decided I didn't want to do aerobics, and instead wanted to go for a walk. Huh?
     I bundled up and headed out into the dark. It was a lot colder than what my thermometer said! It thankfully wasn't super windy.
     I know I burnt extra calories just trying to stay warm!! I only walked ten minuntes out and ten minutes back.
     I am not really sure that I will walk tomorrow morning, at least not outside.
     Then I came home for a warm shower, some hot tea, and a glass of water (28 ounces total).
     I am just feeling full of energy. I don't know if this could be the water? It could be that I am wide awake after my frigid walk, but I felt pretty hyped up and that's why I went for a walk in the first place.
     Last night we had a preschool meeting, and I am totally STOKED about the upcoming auction. Mark your calendars for Friday, February 29th (yup, Leap Year)!
     I just love being involved to make good things happen. You just have such a sense of accomplishment :) And, I love being around the people involved!
     Maybe that's where the energy is coming from? Have a great day!

No comments: