Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yada, yada, my head feels heavy

     I know it has been days. I have had an icky cold coming on since Monday. Dang it all. This was the week I wanted to rock the exercise!
     I did work out on Monday for 30 minutes to a show called Shimmy, which is basic belly dancing. That was fun!
     But, yesterday and this morning, no working out. My head hurts. I can barely breathe through my nose. Yada, yada!
     I have been drinking water, but I am barely getting 80 ounces. I don't know what's going on there, except that I do find it easier to drink water at school.
     Really this does not make ANY sense, because I don't have as much freedom to use the bathroom at school! LOL!
     Well, off to school. If I feel better this afternoon, I think my step-daughter and I will dance to one of my aerboics tapes (at least that will warm us up after a cold day).

No comments: