Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Slow Motion Morning

     I tried to log on earlier this morning to write a much longer blog, but the site was sleepy, I guess.
     SO, yesterday I did a good job of eating...until around 9:30 p.m. WHAT THE HECK?
     I don't know what it was. I really wasn't hungry. But, I really wanted cheese, so I had two chunks. Grrrr...
     I did not go over my calories, but after I ate the cheese, I realized that I didn't REALLY want it. I should've gone for a glass a water, but I didn't!
     Yesterday I was wishing that I still had PE. It's so funny to listen to the kids complain about having to take PE every day! If only!!!! I would love to have a job where I had to take PE in order to be paid!!
     Well, I will continue this blog this afternoon! Running out of time :) Have a super day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you twitter comments are gone! i was enjoying those. i hope that i can still follow you. you are such a great inspiration to me as i have about 105 pounds to lose. your positive outlook keeps the sun shining for me! thanks Trisha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was messing with settings and the Twitter twitted away :) I think I figured out the glitch though! Thanks for the positive comments!! You can do it!!!