Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another loss!!

     I was feeling like maybe I had gained weight during the last week. Even though my clothes were feeling better, I just have not exercised much lately, both with being busy and sick.
     But, I still lost .6 pounds, which brings my total to 24!! I am one pound away from my 10% goal!! That inspires me!!
     Last night was week 14, but really we have been doing the program from 13 weeks, because they count the first week you show up as week 1.
     With that in mind, I have lost 1.84 pounds a week!! That's a perfect average.
     The other people lost 1.4, 1.2, and 2.4, and I am missing one person's weigh-in. So, it's looking like a loss for everyone!!
      I am really looking forward to what this summer and all of our activity will bring!!

No comments: