Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Teeter-totter of energy

     I woke up this morning with a headache, and that has not happened in a very long time. I think maybe it was allergies, but I am not for sure. I drank tons of water, and now I feel better!
     Today was both eventful and uneventful! We had horseback riding lessons this morning, and I cannot believe how much we have improved in just two lessons.
     We LOVE it!! Now, we are shopping for a perfect horse that will suit those of us in the family that are not as experienced as Ricky.
     I am really excited because we also decided to go camping with the horses (and dogs) for the Fourth of July weekend! I can't wait!!!
     Our hair appointments were all cancelled, as our hair dresser had an abcessed tooth (ouch), so we had to reschedule our appointments, and that's OK because today is such a busy day anyhow.
     We all went up to Rick's for lunch. I made tuna sandwiches, and they were perfectly yummy! You know how when you are hungry and you eat the exact thing you maybe didn't even know you wanted and it more than hits the spot. Well, that was all of us today! Even Jordie mentioned how good the sandwiches were, funny!
     I have noticed that we are falling into an easy schedule of being busy, and then in between busy times, in those pockets of lull we are finding mellow time, which is a nice balance.
     Lots of reading, napping, doing puzzles, or whatever that means we can unplug and relax.
     For the rest of the day, we still have our private swimming lessons and lap swim, and I have a final meeting for Relay for Life tonight. And, I also have weigh-in at Weight Watchers (I will update my weight later tonight). Busy couple of hours ahead of us :) Good thing we all recharged this afternoon :)

No comments: