Thursday, June 19, 2008

THANKS TINA!!!!!

     I have to start today's blog off with something cool!OK, so this morning I decided since I didn't have any obligations that required me to be up early that I would sleep in.
     Jordie does have Driver's Ed, but he said he would do his alarm, and that he would just walk down since it's so close.
     Well, I woke up at 7:45 a.m. (which is sleeping in!), and I debated about getting up to see if Jordie was gone or not. The house was quiet so I figured he had already left.
     I decided to check, just in case, and good thing I did!!! He was still crashed out. His alarm was going, but it didn't have a ring or something. Anyhow, mad dash around the house, and I drove Jordie to class.
     A side note: You can't miss Driver's Ed classes or you can fail the entire class!
     So, after I drove him to class, I decided to go grab a coffee. I was sitting in line when I realized that I forgot my wallet. But, I knew I had enough change and loose dollars in the car to cover a drink, so I was scrounging.
     Anyhow, I pulled up and Tanya at the window told me that the person in front of me had bought my drink!!!! I do know the mommy in front of me, Tina!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
     The super cool thing is that in my lifetime I have bought probably over ten drinks for people behind me in line at a coffee stand. Sometimes I have known the people and sometimes they have been complete strangers. Well, NOW I know exactly what it feels like when you roll up to the window to find out that the person that is pulling away just bought your drink! It's a HAPPY feeling, let me tell ya!
     The coffee people told me that when it happens, it's one of their favorite things, too, and that it brings them joy as well. VERY, very cool! Thanks, TINA!

No comments: