Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm SOOOOO excited!!!

     I can't believe this school year is over!!! I went and checked out the new weight room at the school, and HOLY COW!! I can't wait to start working out!
     Tonight we have an end of school year BBQ, and I made a scrumptious salad. It's kind of a take on my Carmel Apple Salad (snickers and apples). I haven't named it yet, but it is a hit at my house, and I hope the fam leaves some for the actual BBQ!!
     I used two cans of Mandarin oranges, three cans of triple cherry mixed fruit, one tub of FF whipped topping, one SF/FF banana cream JELLO pudding mix, and mixed it all up! YUMMY!!
     Anyhoot, I might make it again tomorrow for the graduation party we are attending.
     I will keep you posted on my food choices for the two events.

No comments: