Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friday and Saturday

So, Friday...
I did exercise twice! I did the spinning class, which I LOVE! I love the group of people, and it's good exercise. I burned 345 calories in 45 minutes. Then, I worked otu after school, which was a half-day. I wasn't feeling so swell--with my tooth. SO, The Old Trisha would have easily skipped the afternoon workout, and probably would have just gone home for a nap. INSTEAD...I went and worked out!! I rode the recumbent bike, and I logged 375 calories on my HRM. So, that made for over 700 calories of exercise for the day.

Saturday's exercise--again, I wasn't feeling too hot, but I powered through and spent an hour on the recumbent bike--450 calories.

I am having no problems drinking at least 100 ounces a day!! I drink more!
I am taking my vitamins :) Yes, I am remembering!!

Food on Friday was limited--I didn't eat enough because I just didn't feel good :( I only had 3 servings of fruits/veggies.

Saturday, I saved up my calories for dinner! And, I know I got enough calories for the day. 4 servings of fruits/veggies

protein shake- 235
salsa - 40
pretzel thins- 220
dinner at the Breadline...
Ahi tuna steak--I love this stuff!! Wasabi butter
stir-fry veggies
3 pieces of bread with garlic butter
sweet potato fries
salad with blue cheese on the side
3 mojitos! (200 calories each!)
1 skinny slice of birthday cake

Dinner was fabulously yummy!! I love that I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want, by my choice! I love my friends and family :)) We had such a fun time together!!!!!

No comments: