Friday, February 24, 2012

FRIDAY!

I started my morning off with a KILLER spinning class. I normally burn just at 300 calories, but today's workout was much more intense, and I burned 380!! Felt so good :)))

Then after school I went and did the arc trainer for 30 minutes (345 calories), and then racquetball with my little one (guessing another 50 calories).

Goals...
Water- yes
Vitamins - yes
Exercise - YES YES
Calories - yes
Fruits and veggies - YES

What went in:
Protein shake at the gym - 240
Americano - 0

banana -110

cukes- 20
carrots - 20
apple chicken sausage - 180
pudding - 60

swordfish- 132 (4 ounces)---YUMMY!!! So delish! And, filling. I felt like I was going to pop!
ahi tuna - 75 (2 ounces)
salad with cukes and mushrooms- 50
dressing - 40
sweet potato fries- 140


Calories in = 1067
Calories out = 775
Net calories = 292

Another GOOD DAY!!!
I am excited to go to our Healthy Heart event tomorrow!! I am going to wear my HRM and see how many calories I burn!

No comments: