Sunday, April 20, 2008

Almost 100!

     23 more miles added to the trip this week. I am now in Kalama, WA, which I have visited before, and I actually have a friend who teaches at the high school there.
     I have this unique interest in things that are categorized as "The World's Largest" fill in whatever. Someday I will blog about that, probably on my other blog!
     Anyhow, Kalama has the World's Largest Totem Pole. That's cool. I love totem poles, and I have my own totem animal.

     If you ever go to Kalama, you have to go to the Port of Kalama! There is so much to see and do there. I guess, I just love the water, so it's no wonder that I think it's a cool place.
     I am excited because I am only 7 miles away from 100! And, I am not too far off from Portland, which is one of my favorite places!

No comments: