Monday, April 14, 2008

Plan, plan, plan!

     The first month of this endeavor I just really wanted to focus on eating. I did add in some exercise a couple of weeks into it, but that is my focus right now.
     For this month I am going to really focus on my cardio. I want to get in at least 30 minutes a day, but lately I have been getting in an hour.
     In May I plan to keep the healthy eating going and the cardio, and then I want to add in weightlifting three times a week.
     Already we are planning ideas for this summer including riding bikes and hiking. I am also going to swim during lap swim, I think, and I was also reading a fascinating article about bowling.
     I think it would be very cool to bowl several times a week. I have all my own stuff (ball and shoes), and it would be fun to take my little one there, as she loves to bowl, too. And, I always receive a card for her that she can bowl one free game a day during the summer.
     Whatever you do, choose to be healthy!

No comments: