Friday, April 18, 2008

Starbucks and stretching at sunrise!

      This morning I headed out early. I woke up at 4:45, donned a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and headed out to...Starbucks!
      You can read more about my thoughts on Starbucks at my other blog. (http://whosgottalk.blogspot.com/)
      Anyhow, as I was waiting to be the first customer, I had time to waste and it wasn't crazy cold, but it wasn't warm either.
      So, as I watched the shades of pink and orange creep up, I danced around to the music. I did mini-step aerboics on the concrete parking stop.
     I was the first paying customer, and I ordered a Frappuccino Carmel Light Blended Coffee, no whip, grande, which is only 3 points!!
     By the way, they do have a Nutrition by the Cup brochure over by their Neighborhood bulletin board that breaks EVERYTHING down (not points, but all the other info).
      So, indeed, I did enjoy the sunrise, stretching, and Starbucks this morning! Be healthy.

No comments: