Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am a 19 (A perfect 10 times almost 2)!

     Today is weigh-in, and I am excited! I hope everyone (myself included) weigh less today!
     Also, I have some more good news. On Sunday when Rick and I went to Chelan, we stopped at Wal*Mart, and they happened to be having a clothing clearance sale. I found quite a deal.
     I bought a pair of white jeans for $2! I have never owned white pants before, but what the heck! I didn’t want to try them on, so I bought two pairs, one size 22 and the other size 20.
     This morning, I put on the size 20, and they are WAY loose! I just wished I would’ve bought at least a size 18 or maybe even 16, especially at that price. I am giving my 22s away, and I am hoping that the 20s might shrink in the wash a bit.
     When I started at the beginning of March, I wore 22s SNUGLY. Yesterday I did try on a pair of my all-time favorite jeans that I own. They are 18s, and I could wear them (albeit, they were way too tight), but I will wait for another 5 pounds before I do so in public!
     I did wear a pair of 20s yesterday that hadn't fit (couldn't even button) back in December. So, I guess I would say that right now I am in between; I am a 19. My goal is a 10.
     Have a great Hump Day, and be healthy!

No comments: