Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quick update!

     One of my meetings was canceled this evening, so I only had cheer practices, stayed after to make up our squads, ran Jordie to fit his tux, went to WW to weigh in, ran back to pick up Jordie, and now I am home!
     I am cooking a yummy soup (definitely a soup kind of day!), and I am going to ride the recumbent bike in just a bit.
     Good news! I lost 2.8 pounds! I am happy about that, for sure. I really didn't expect too much since I still have the pitting edema, but as I said, I am going to continue to focus on how the pants feel!
     So to recap the group: One lost 3.6, 2.8, 2.2, 2.2, 1.8; that's 12.6 pounds for five us. We are still trucking right along, and I am VERY proud of us all!
     I will try to blog later tonight or else catch up with you tomorrow, as I might hit my pillow early...I am all tuckered out.
     Be healthy!

No comments: