Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not as I had hoped...

     The roller coaster continues for me. I actually gained .6 of a pound this week. And, honestly...THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.
     I had such an emotional week, but I hardly ate. In fact, I was under my points every day, and maybe that is the problem. Maybe my body thinks it should be on starvation mode. I don't know.
     I did exercise a ton, but I KNOW that you don't gain a bunch of muscle in a week, so I am not even going to use that as an excuse.
     I didn't drink as much water this past week. I swear I must have lost a bunch of water with all the sadness about my G-Pa.
     The funny thing is that when I weighed in, and even though I was hoping for two pounds, I wasn't devastated.
     I know I was OK with things for a couple of reasons. First, I get that my body does this fluctuate thing, and for me the bottom line will be what the scale registers at the end of the month.
     Also, in the big scheme of things, with the sadness I have experienced this past week, and continue to do so this week, it just sort of puts things in perspective. I am not going to be all sad about .6 of a pound.
     For the rest of the group, I think we lost one gal. Her life is just too busy for her right now, and I am hoping she comes back in the summer, as life will definitely slow down for her then.
     But, we also gained another gal, Brenda; she is Rick's cousin. So, I guess we are still at a six-pack!
     Weight loss for the week for everyone else. One person lost 4, 3.8, 1.2. I gained .6, and another gained .8. So, as a group, we lost a net of 7.6.
     I need to figure out totals, as I know we have some impressive numbers. One person has lost just over 19 pounds already!
     That's all for tonight! Be healthy!

No comments: