Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a B-E-A-U-tiful day!

     Today I walked at lunch with two of my students who are both thinking about also joining WW.
     We had so much fun walking and chatting; definitely I enjoy exercising with other people.
     The weather was decent (didn't need to wear a jacket), and they plan on joining me at least two days a week, if not more.
     Tonight while we watched American Idol I rode the recumbent bike. It feels so good, and I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow night!
     Life has been quite busy with cheer try-outs and all, but I have still been making time every day to work out, and also personal mellow time (I am tanning.).
     Today I had a Relay for Life meeting after school, a tanning appointment, Jordan's baseball game (that I had to leave early), and cheer tryout practice. CRAZY! Tomorrow really isn't much better. I can't wait until next week!
     I have all sorts of blogs that I want to write; I have a big list brewing!
     Stay tuned, and be healthy!

No comments: