Friday, April 4, 2008

A good two days!

      I headed out yesterday to L-town to hook up with my best friend. What is so fun is that we can go without seeing each other for months, and then pick right up as if we saw each other yesterday. I absolutely LOVE Marti and her family!
      She is also a certified trainer and nutritionist. She always gives me such good ideas about working out and eating.
      We talked for hours and hours yesterday! Then today we worked out and sat in the sauna together like old times, for sure!!
      I wish I had access to a sauna here! Does ANYONE know where one is? I would even be willing to pay to use one, seriously.
      Marti also made an observation about me. She has been along for the MANY weight loss adventures I have began, and she noted that this time seemed really different to her. She said that it didn't feel so intense, much more natural.
      OH MY GOSH!! That is exactly how I have been feeling about Weight Watchers and working out. I feel like it has been easy and not stressful at all.
      I think it's because since last summer I have been working hard at REALLY taking care of myself. So, now this new effort feels right.
      Have a great day! Be healthy!

No comments: