Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

     It's been kind of a long week. I feel emotionally exhausted for sure. I am looking forward to this weekend.
     We have a double header baseball game in Brewster, and then Jordie is going with his dad. That means Rick and I have Saturday evening and Sunday without kiddos.
     It will be nice to have some quiet time for us, since things have been so hectic lately.
     I did blog a tribute to my G-pa on my other blog, if you want to know what kind of man he was and how much he meant in my life.
     I have been thinking a lot lately about inspiration, as my G-pa was definitely one of the biggest inspirations in my life.
     At this week's WW meeting, a gal received an award, and when she was asked how much she had lost, she told us 80 pounds! That's so inspiring to see someone who was where I started and is nearing her goal, and she has lost so much weight!
     I really feel good that I have small goals in mind, and how I want to lose 10 pounds a month in the beginning, so I don't feel discouraged when the scale doesn't like me one week.
     I keep reminding myself that when summer hits I will have been living like this for three months! That's COOL!
     Be healthy and have a happy weekend (get out there and enjoy the sunshine!!)!!

No comments: