Thursday, April 3, 2008

Give me a GOLD star!

     I earned my second gold star at Weight Watchers last night! I lost 5.4 pounds, which is now a total of 11 pounds in four weeks!
     Even though I had two SLOW weeks, I know that this is what my body does, especially after looking at the WW logs from years ago.
     For the rest of the group, one person lost 4.2, another 2.6, and .4, and two of the other gals were out of town, so I don't know how they did yet.
     I am excited to see results, and motivated to keep going! I keep thinking about where I could be by summer.
     This has been a great week off (outside of my G-Pa). I have spent lots of times with friends.
     My very good friend had a surgery, and she has been basically home on bedrest. So, my step-daughter and I went and visited with her three days straight. We took her my famous homemade chicken noodle soup (that my best friend Marti gave me her recipe), and we watched movies and just caught up!
     Today I am headed off to Leavenworth to stay with Marti. I always LOVE going for a visit! I am staying over, and it will be a nice getaway. Since my step-daughter is at her bio mom's today until tomorrow afternoon, this all worked out perfectly.
     It's been a nice week of taking care of myself and rejuvenating, much needed.
     Have a great day, and be healthy!

No comments: