Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let's play catch-up

     Hey there! It's Sunday! I have lots to tell you to sum up a pretty busy week.
     First, I added a new tool to my blog. You can actually search specifics topics on my blog. Try out water, and you will find tons of entries.
     One thing, I did have a year's worth of blogs that I still need to add onto my site; something on my "to do" list, for sure.
     You see, in the beginning, I was actually posting with The Chronicle rather than on Blogger. So, I still have those missing blogs, but I just need to add them on.
     This week, I did walk for 3 miles, and then rode the bike for 20 miles (two days of 10 each). So, that's a total of 23 miles, but I planned and wanted to do much more.
     BUT, I ran into some health complications this week. I started retaining major water in my lower legs on Wednesday evening, and by Friday it was so bad, and I was worried because of the pitting edema (pushing in on your leg, and the imprint stays there), that I actually went to the doctor on Friday morning, and she ordered a bunch of lab tests (worried about my thyroid, kidneys, and heart).
     I do feel better today, and I still have some swelling, but not as bad as it was. I have definitely taken it easy this weekend.
     I will write another blog today to update my map and virtual adventure and the markers for my trip.
     The week was very busy each and every night, since I am in the midst of cheer tryouts, and this next week is just as busy, but then life will mellow out somewhat.
     I have still be eating well, and drinking my water, and taking my vitamins. Even though I did not exercise as much as I would've liked.
     I also today went through all of my clothes, and I bagged up all the pants, shorts, and shirts that are too big for me, and I am giving them to someone else because I do NOT plan on ever wearing them again; I will NEVER be that size again in my life.
     That feels good! Be healthy!

No comments: