Wednesday, November 2, 2011

:) :(

I feel like it was a roller coaster day. I am pretty sure I am full of PMS :(

:( First, I was all packed and ready to go for 5:30 this morning to go work out, and SOMEHOW my phone turned itself off. It was on, when I went to bed, but when I woke up, it was 6, and my phone was off :(

:)Had a nice lunch (salad!!) with two of my good friends!!

:)It is the end of first quarter! I finished and posted all my grades!

:( I felt out of whack on my eating today, and I ate junk I wouldn't normally eat, and I didn't eat breakfast today, maybe that's what caused the crazy cravings...

:)Bought a pair of size 16 jeans at Rawsons for less than $7 on clearance! I figured I would put them away until they fit, BUT, I can wear them now!!! I am totally going back tomorrow and picking up size 14 jeans, and maybe even size 12, too!!!!

:)Practice rocked tonight! I have such a strong and talented squad :))

:( I didn't write anything down that I ate today. But, I will tomorrow! I just decided to take the day off. I could probably even write down everything if I really concentrate, but blah.

:) Bought my favorite teas: pumpkin, gingerbread, and egg nog!

:)Finished this day with a much needed massage!

:)Ricky had dinner ready when I got home!!

No comments: