Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Well, HELLO, Wednesday!

The day started out well :)
Then things kept going awry after school, but I just decided I wasn't going to let it get to me, and so I let it go! And, boy that feels good :) And, now I feel way better, and I can see all sorts of great things from today.

A couple of smiley faces...
1) Did you know Pumphouse has SF gingerbread and SF pumpkin?! Yeah, zero calories! Thank you very much :)
2) This morning a co-worker brought me some cool exercise videos, one with Denise Austin, who I LOVE!! She is so inpsiring, so I am looking forward to trying it out, and I decided that I would start it tomorrow morning!! So, I have my workout clothes all ready, and the alarm set.
3) Tonight I wasn't sure if I was going to have time to workout. But, in the end, I made the time, while we were watching tv! I grabbed my exercise mat and balls, and worked my butt off for 20 minutes, and 200 calories :) I feel better, too.

Calories IN = 1100
Calories OUT = 200
Net calories = 900

What I ate today...
orchard fruit bar- 200
coffee-12 ounces, ff, sf coconut, sf white choc- 70

pretzel crisps - garlic parmesan- 110
soup - 175
5 chocolate cashews- 50

sweet potato fries - 190
French dip- 220 bun, 60 meat, 25 aus jus

***
132 ounces of water!
20 minutes of working out :)
Perfect on calories!

:)

No comments: