Sunday, November 20, 2011

Okey Dokey Artichokey!

206.2 last week
205.2 this week
So, a loss of 1 pound.

Only down a pound, which surprised me because I thought it would be more, dang it! My goal for this next week with two turkey dinners is to lose a pound, so I was hoping that the loss this week would have been at least two pounds. I want that under 200 so bad!!!!

My goal was by the end of the year, though I was hoping for the first weekend of December, with the end of the year as the true goal. I know the 199 will come, and I can see the light, but dang it...I want it now! LOL! I know that I need to amp up my exercise.

What's so funny is that I was disappointed for a moment, but I had to remind myself that a loss is a loss no matter how small!! It's still a loss, still moving in the right direction. And, what a difference from the beginning of summer!!!! Next week I will be at the 40 pound mark!!! I weighed 244, and now I am 205!!! That's freaking amazing, and it's all been done right :)

I am so ridiculously sore today from my jumprope workout yesterday, holy smokes, talk about a core workout, ZOIKS!

No comments: