Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's my Friday!

Today was another perfectly awesome day! I would rate it right around a 9.

We had a fantastic Veterans Day assembly :) It is always so emotional for me. But, this year my students invited veterans, and we had veterans show up, so it was amazing to honor REAL people in our audience. It meant a lot to the kids that they were there.

Today is also the USMC birthday, so that makes me think of Cody even more!!

I also posted my cast for the upcoming play, and I have a GREAT group. It's going to be fun, and how cool that I already have auditions completed. I actually have all of the rest of November off, except for one rehearsal, so that will be a nice little break!

We came home to night and went on a cleaning frenzy, and the little one's room is MUCH improved :)  YEAH! I got lots of love and accolades for helping; it always feels good to be appreciated.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in! YAHOO!!! I bought a coffee this afternoon, and normally I NEVER ever drink caffeine after 3 p.m. because I am a bit sensitive, so hopefully I won't be up all night!!

I have a lot of things I want to accomplish tomorrow. I am excited to have an extra day off. And, this is going to be a fun weekend. Date night tomorrow night, and then girls' night on Saturday.

Today was so busy that I wasn't able to eat lunch like normal. I did finally have some time to snack this afternoon right as school was getting out.

So, here's the grub report:

Oatmeal ¼ cup- 75

Coffee-12 ounces, ff, sf white choc, sf gingerbread - 70
Chocolate coffee bean - 7

Cheese- 60
Grapes -110

Pretzel thins- 110
Sour cream-40

Coffee-12 ounces, ff, sf white choc, sf gingerbread – 70

Chicken nuggets- 240
Tatertots - 270
BBQ sauce-40

CALORIES IN =1092
CALORIES OUT= nothing extra

I am hoping to get a run in tomorrow!! I need one  :)

No comments: