Friday, November 18, 2011

Rock and ROLL

This morning started with a mild earthquake! The epicenter was less than 5 miles from where we live! And, it was a 4.6 magnitude. It woke me up, and I woke up Ricky. Our little one and the animals all slept through it! For me, it wasn't that big of a deal because I have been through MUCH LARGER earthquakes from back in the day when I lived in California. As a matter of fact, when I was in the 7th grade, we had an earthquake that was so big that I was on gymnastic mats during PE, and it moved me and my friend from one side of the gym, clear over to the other. CRAZY!

So, today started out with a little excitement :) And, it is FRIDAY!!! I have my new Friday shirt on :) YEAH! Today was just fun and right. You know what I mean? One of those days that everything goes exactly the way it is supposed to go.

One of my favorite time of the day was today when the huge, fluffy snowflakes were coming down. LOVELY.

After school today, we decided to do our grocery shopping. Normally I do it on Sunday, but this week we decided to get it done right after school :) YEAH! It's all done!! So, again, I used massive coupons, and I saved $95!!! I love love love that!

We came home and put everything away, and then ate a yummy crockpot dinner of a chuck roast. Perfect for today, and so nice that dinner was all cooked and ready to go. And, we had a surprise visitor, Rick's nephew. He was just stopping by for an hour, and then had to go, but it was exciting to see him.

Once our visitor left, we did some cleaning, and some organizing. I have another tub to haul to storage that it for the yard sale next summer. WOO hoo! One tub less of stuff in the house.

I am looking forward to this weekend and exercising! I plan to exercise both days :)

So, my calories in today...

cottage cheese-100
coffee-12 ounces-ff milk, sf white choc, sf gingerbread - 70
no coffee bean today :(
I did have a tiny bit of the pumpkin latte that was delivered today at school-25
1/2 honeycrisp apple- 50

light chicken gumbo soup- 175
laughing cow lite blue cheese-35
celery - 7

breadstick - 110
spaghetti sauce - 25
potato- 108
carrots-27
chuck roast - 8 0unces- 413

TOTAL = 928

By the way...I am so happy that I found my scale! Now I am able to be way more accurate with my servings, though I did guess before I weighed it, and I was glad that it was right on!

No comments: