Tuesday, November 8, 2011

LOOOOOOOOOOOOng weekend!

So much to catch up on! My goodness what a week it has been!!

First, I gained 1.4 pounds this week, though I was not surprised or upset. I weigh 209.2. I started TOM the day before the weigh-in, and I had Halloween in there, too!

We had a football game on Friday in Freeman! That was quite a long bus ride, and a freezing game. I was truly worried about my poor little toes. I didn't eat any pizza that our boosters bought for the kids, and I was only mildly tempted by the smell :) I did have a chicken whole wheat pizza at Jack in the Box for dinner for 320 calories. I love that the fast food restaurants offer their nutritional info, so that I can decide what I want and should eat.

So, Friday I ate 1050 calories. I didn't have any extra working out, though it would be nice if shivering counted :) We got home after 2 a.m., and by the time I got home it was after 2:30. I had to get up at 7:30 and head back to Chelan for a union retreat. CRAZY!

I made really good choices for eating on Saturday and Sunday, and thankfully Campbell's does offer healthy choices, which for me included LOTS of veggies and fruits. I did have one drink at the auction, which was yummy! I am not sure on my calories for Sat or Sun, but I know that it was in the 1000 calorie range!

So, now we have yesterday and today. I have all of that!
Monday-
Cottage cheese – 100
Coffee-12 ounces, ff, sf white choc, sf coconut - 70
Chocolate coffee bean - 7
Chicken burger-80
Peppermint patty -30
Cheese- 60
Grapes -110
Pretzel thins- 110
Salad- 25
Honey mustard – 20
Croutons - 30
Hamburger(164)/tatertot(160)/cream of mushroom soup (70)- 394
Total = 1036
No exercise!

Tuesday
Zumba – 500 calories!

¼ cup of oatmeal -75
Coffee-70
Chocolate Coffee bean -7
Turkey burger- 90
Carrots
Cheese-60
Fruit bar-200
Pretzel thins- 110
Salad, croutons, honey mustard – 75
Pork chop- 6 ounces – 356

Calories in – 1043
Calories out – 500
Net calories = 543

Oh, boy, I do LOVE ZUMBA :)))

I have been drinking right close to 80 ounces a day, but I need to improve that to 100. I feel thirsty!

I had a great weekend, but between the late night and early morning and Daylight Savings Time, I have felt pretty tired! Last night I crashed before 8 p.m.!!

No comments: