Thursday, October 20, 2011

Compliments keep coming !!

Apparently today was a seafood day!! LOL!! I had YUMMY seared ahi tuna at Campbell's for lunch. It comes with tortillas, but I didn't eat those! OH my gosh, it was so absolutely tender. Then for dinner we had shrimp--one of my favorites--and salmon.

I had a meeting in Chelan today. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get up at normal time and workout or if I wanted to sleep in. I decided that I would grab an extra hour of sleep, and it was delightful, and much needed!

I had some really GREAT things happen today :) First, I hadn't seen the people at the meeting I went to today since last May!! Several of them commented on my weight loss :))) YEAH! Then, I went to the chiropractor, and I hadn't seen her since June, and she said the same thing!!! YEAH, YEAH!!! I love it!

Last night I went for my massage, and it was perfect! I have been really sore in my rib and hip area, and I thought the ribs were probably related to the jumprope workout I did on Sunday. My massage therapist said that I had some ribs out, and I should go to my chiropractor. So, I did go today, and sure enough I had ribs out, and my hips were out, too!! It was one of the most intense chiro appointments I have EVER had! I could feel just how out I was! Glad I went. I did buy some bio-freeze, too, which I LOVE!!

What I ate today:
String cheese- 60
12 ounce coffee- ff, sf white choc, sf gingerbread – 70
Chocolate covered espresso bean -7
Apple- 95
Chocolate yerba mate tea- 4

Seared Ahi tuna - 150
Cabbage salsa- 40

Potato - 161
1 tbsp of sour cream – 20
Salmon – 100
Shrimp – 140
Salad- 25
Homemade dressing: 1 tbsp of sour cream, green Tabasco sauce, water- 20--so yummy and delicious and tasty.

CALORIES IN= 892

No comments: