Sunday, October 30, 2011

I think I found it!

I have done TONS of research for a couple of weeks now, looking for a heart rate monitor!! I have read tons of reviews, and I have finally figured out which one I am going to order this week!!!

You can see it here, and it's on sale! GOTTA love that :)

So, with that I have been reading a lot about target heart rate working out, fat burn, cardio, etc! To be honest, I am really interested in the calorie function of the watch more than anything!!

However, in learning about the heart rate monitor and target heart rate for working out and burning fat, I ran into some interesting articles on the afterburn of working out, which is the excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). Fascinating!!!

I am excited to take my healthy living to the next level!

No comments: