Monday, October 31, 2011

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooo!

Today's weigh-in ROCKED my socks off!!!

Last week 209.8
Today = 207.8
I realized that Oct. 3rd I weighed in at 215, so that's a loss of 7.2 pounds for the month, and I will take it! I am so motivated to lose 8 pounds in November and BE UNDER 200 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mid-June I weighed in at 244, so that's 36.2 pounds!!!!

This morning I went to the gym at 5:30, and I jogged a 12-minute mile! That is the fastest I have ever done!! I am so freaking proud of myself. My goals are to run at 10 mph for 30 seconds THIS Wednesday! Then I would like to start concentrating on jogging two miles at a time. I end up going about 1.5 miles, as the last 8 minutes, I do more of a cool down. I have a plan :)

I feeling pretty dang motivated right now! Can you tell?

I was all hyped up all morning, which I am guessing was my endorphins kicked on and dancing! Anyhoot, I feel GOOD today :)

I did eat sweets. I did write them all down (left my card at school, so I will have to blog it all tomorrow). I paid attention to portions, TINY portions, and I also ate some very healthy food. I did not eat a lunch, since I grazed most of the day. I also am not planning on eating a dinner for the same reason. PLUS, we are going trick-or-treating, so that will be some more walking and trying to keep warm!

Tomorrow is Zumba! YEAH!

And, I have already drank 100 ounces, but I do plan to drink more this evening :) Good thing I know lots of people on our candy route, in case I need to borrow a bathroom! Hope your Halloween was happy like mine :)

No comments: