Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WILD Wednesday!!

And, I mean WILD! Just listing my day makes me feel languid--that was today's word of the day, btw :)

It all started with a meeting at 7 a.m., so I was out of the house by 6:30. Then when that meeting was over, I ran to a second meeting for our drama club...excited for that to start up, too!

I taught all day, and it was one of those busy teaching days. GO, go, GO!!

At lunch on Wednesdays I run a book group with accelerated 8th graders. We are reading Lord of the Flies right now! INTENSE :)

Towards the end of the day, I had to prepare for mini-cheer camp and also my sub, who was covering, so I could leave early to go to the elementary school.

OH boy! I LOVE mini-cheer camp!! It's so much fun watching the little girls!! They are SO into cheering :))) Lots of laughs, smiles, and concentration. It's so rewarding!! And, to think, it won't be long, and I will have some of these kids on my high school squad!

Dinner is done. Thank goodness for my crockpot! And, now we are gearing up for homework and bedtime routine.

So someone asked me if I get bored with what I eat since it's often the same. I do think we are all creatures of habit :) Myself included. Right now I am eating what I like, and what I want to eat! It is working. I am also eating very healthy and with lots of fruits, veggies, dairy and protein! I do make little switches here and there, like from a veggie burger to a turkey burger or cottage cheese to oatmeal. And, if you look through the days, I am not afraid to eat bad stuff...I just am mostly choosing to NOT!

Calories in=
cottage cheese with green Tabasco sauce- 100
coffee- 90
espresso bean - 7
peppermint patty -30

egg-78
string cheese- 60
turkey morning star- 90

fruit snacks- 2 @ 50=100

potato- half of one- 80
carrot- 5 baby ones - 15
roast- 5 ounces - 300
pear- 100* these are so perfectly delicious :) My friend brought us a box from her orchard!!

yerba matte chocolate tea...YUMMY!

TOTAL calories in = 1050

Goals
1) Drank over 100 ounces of water.
2) Did not exercise :( I wish I had lunch longer than 30 minutes! As well, today I ate with kids. I know that I NEED to do the workout in the morning, or it's just not going to happen...

No comments: